Predictive Maintenance with Measurable ROI and Minimal Risk
Tom Craven, IIoT Consultant • New Directions Automation, LLC
Implementing Predictive Maintenance for industrial equipment is can be expensive, time consuming, and technically challenging. But it does not need to be. This session will focus on leveraging the IIoT in order to get predictive maintenance systems up and running quickly with minimal investments and measurable short term ROI.
Topics will include:
• Implementing model based predictions
• How to plan big but start small
• Incorporating data from legacy equipment
• Addressing cybersecurity concerns
• Identifying and measuring ROI
Tom Craven has both hands on technical experience and commercial expertise across many industrial markets. He has spoken at numerous conferences on predictive maintenance, cybersecurity, IIoT, and Industry 4.0.