Global Head, SCADA & Visualization
Alex has over 25 years of progressive experience in software development, with a proven track record of success in leading cross-functional teams, delivering high-quality software products, and achieving business objectives. He has led the software development team at Suzlon Energy, providing strategic direction and overseeing the end-to-end software development process, from requirements gathering to product delivery.
While at Suzlon Energy, he has also:
• Implemented Agile methodologies and DevOps practices, resulting in a 30% increase in team productivity and a 20% reduction in time-to-market for new product releases.
• Spearheaded the development of innovative software solutions that drove revenue growth, increased customer satisfaction, and expanded market share, resulting in a 30% increase in annual revenue.
• Collaborated closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, quality assurance, and operations, to ensure seamless product development and delivery, and identify and address potential issues and risks.
• Built and managed a high-performing software development team of over 16 engineers, attracting top talent, fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth, and achieving a 25% increase in employee retention.
• Driving significant business impact and customer satisfaction by developing predictive models & digital products optimizing business processes and leveraging digital technologies based on AI, ML, IoT, AR/VR, chatbots and Drones.
• Implemented best practices for software development, including code reviews, automated testing, and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), resulting in a 50% reduction in defects and improved software quality.
Panel: The Intersection of AI & IIoT Technologies in SCADA & HMI Systems
This panel session will focus on the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technologies in SCADA & HMI systems. The session will aim to explore the opportunities and challenges of using AI and IIoT technologies in ICS systems and their potential impact on the industrial sector.
The panelists will discuss how IIoT technologies have enabled the collection and transmission of vast amounts of data in real-time, allowing for better monitoring and control of industrial processes. They will highlight that AI can be used to analyze this data and provide valuable insights that can be used to optimize industrial processes, predict equipment failures, and improve efficiency.